4830 Knightsbridge Blvd, Ste G,
Columbus, OH 43214
Fax (614) 488-8610
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 3:30pm
Eye Care Services in Columbus, OH
Providing expert and personal eye care in a welcoming and family-friendly environment, Mid Ohio Eye is an eye care center comprised of board-certified optometrists and ophthalmologists. With over two decades of experience, our highly-trained physicians and staff strive to improve the quality of life for all the patients who come through our doors in central Ohio. Some of the services we provide include:
- Comprehensive Eye Care – Our comprehensive eye care includes treatment for retina, dry eye, corneal ulcers, eye allergies and pink eye.
- Cataract Surgery – Over the age of 70, over half of Americans will develop a cataract. We offer laser cataract surgery which is the most effective form of treatment for cataract removal.
- LASIK Eye Surgery – LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) is an outpatient refractive surgery procedure used to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Learn more about LASIK Eye Surgery bi clicking here.
- Glaucoma Treatment – There are many types of glaucoma, some of which are particularly well treated with different types of laser eye surgery. Learn more about glaucoma symptoms and treatment options available to you.
- Eyeglasses & Contact Lenses – We offer a wide variety of lenses for eyeglasses and custom contact fittings.
- Retina Treatment – Our retina specialists treatments include retinal tears, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and flashes and floaters.
Call us today to see how we can improve your vision 614-488-8000